- Assist senior leadership in sales and service activities related to technology, electronics, audiovisual products, network security, and computer automation products in the Hong Kong, Macau, and Southeast Asia regions.
- Assist the company in coordinating with domestic and international suppliers.
- Collect customer information, analyze market trends, report target customers and competitor status to senior leadership to assist in formulating sales strategies.
- Responsible for sales and promotion of company products, increasing market share, and achieving annual sales targets while enhancing sales profitability.
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships with contacts and decision-makers, discovering needs and confirming opportunities through long-term, continuous communication.
- Advance the sales process under the guidance of senior leadership, negotiate prices with customers, and finalize equipment specifications and contract signing.
- Assist the client and the after-sales team in ongoing communication, building trust, managing customer expectations, and enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with customers for accounts receivable collection, ensuring timely payment.
- Conduct product demonstrations for customers on specifications, configurations, and address customer inquiries.
- Coordinate internal department resources to meet customer needs and resolve customer issues.
- Track the equipment delivery status of domestic and international suppliers, coordinating internal resources to mitigate potential risks.
Qualification or Experience:
- Proficient in both English and Chinese for communication, sales, and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Macau